Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Thursday, September 13, 2007

EXTRA, EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT...


Corey and I will be expecting our first born child next May, 2008. So mark your calendars, the family will be gettin' a little bigger. We've been trying for about four months, with faith that it would happen for us in God's grand timing, and then we were pregnant.


We had just got back from Mammoth Lakes (during Labor Day weekend), and I had suspicion, so we took the test, and with great disbelief, it had two pink lines. That day I made calls, and planned to met with our doctor. Just yesterday (Wed. 9-12), was the news confirmed with our Ob-Gyn that we were 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I was thankful, since the feelings of nausea, headaches, and fatigue were not in my head. We are so blessed, and just wanted to share it with those of you who we love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool. I like the blog idea--nice. Needlesss to say that I'm excited for you guys!

Love you all

Auntie Mart

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008