Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paul and Tammy's Anniversary Party

Here is Ainsley and Ava admiring the new girl to the group. These two were so cute huddled over Madison.

Here is Cousin Tennelle holding Madison for the first time. I'm sure she misses holding babies since her's are growing up so fast.


Here is Cousin Tiffany holding Madison. She was so helpful and would grab Madison when ever we were in the same room. Here babies are growing up fast too.


Ainsley was dying to see Madison and hold her, so here they are. Ainsley was very sweet, and drew her a picture and made her a bracelet.


Here is Aunt Tammy getting her time in. It was so nice being around all of this family and be able to see their love for our little addition to the Moon family. I was truly spoiled with all of the help too. I only wish I could have taken some of these very kind people home with me. Especially now that Corey has gone back to work and she is teething...yes I did say teething.

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008