Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Summer Vacation

Corey, Madison, the dogs, and I were all planning on driving up when he finished his testing, however we came up with the idea of me flying to M-F a week earlier for a longer visit. It was much nicer being in an airplane for two hours vs. a 14+ hour drive. So it wasn't difficult for me to go for the flight. Madison did very well. She slept and ate while we were in flight. God was kind enough to ease my stress by placing me by a man who had 6 kids. Five of which were boys. Therefore, he was very understanding, even though she was really good.
Here is the happy Grandma and Grandpa with little Madison after seeing her at three weeks old. They were so surprised at how big she got since then. She was three months at the time of this trip.



Here is Aunt Leah meeting Madison for the first time.


Leah holding Madison at dinner.

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008