Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The trip to the hospital

Sunday morning at 630am we arrived to the hospital for an 8am amniocentesis. Then we left the hospital at 10 and got some breakfast, waiting for the call from the hospital saying to come back for the induction. We had to get the test to see if the babies lungs were fully developed. Since they were, we arrived at the hospital around 4pm. As you can see things are very relaxed at this point.
This is the first time I have ever been admitted to a hospital, and I hope the only reason I am admitted again is for the same thing. Hospitals are not my favorite.


Here is a picture of my parents anxiously waiting for the arrival of their new little granddaughter.
Two and a half days later and here she is. Below is our doctor.



No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008