Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Friday, April 25, 2008

37 weeks - The end is near.

Here are the last pregnancy pictures of me, other than the hospital picts that are soon to come. We are 37 weeks and the baby is estimated to be 8.8 lbs. Therefore, we are having an aminosentesis on Sunday at 8am and then if the results are good, we are to be induced at 3pm. Yeah, the end is near. I am retaining so much water, it is painful. Other than that, this pregnancy has been a blessing. Everything has been textbook, and I've been able to remain active the entire time.
Oh yeah, and the dang stretch marks finally came in during this last weekend. I noticed them while we were camping. This whole time I have been faithful and kept cream and oil's on the whole area, and what do I get, stretch marks!!! Ahhh.

We will be at Mt. View Hospital in Las Vegas NV. Once the baby has been born, within a few hours or so, the picture will be posted on their website. Here is the site to check out. We don't know the sex of the baby or a name yet, but it's last name will be Moon. :o) We are excited and scared all wrapped up into one. Please keep us in your prayers that everything will go well. The next time I update this blog their will be one more Moon in the family.

http://www.mountainview-hospital.com/WebBabies.asp

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008