Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Construction Zone - The Concrete! Yeah!


They started today 11/3 at 5:30 am. I was waiting for the complaints from the neighbors. The sun wasn't even up, and as you can see, the moon was still out. The pump truck arrived frist, then the crew, and then the concrete truck. Before I knew it the work had begun and I had pillows over my head trying to sleep. Corey, last night, got called out to a call and didn't get to bed until after 12. Then he was so excited about today, like it was Christmas and he was 10, that he was already away by 430am. Yeah, I was awake at that time, since I have to get up two times a night to visit the water closet.


This is inside of what was the master bedroom bathroom. Corey had a sunkin in tub/shower, and had some plumming work done in there, so they needed to fill it in with some concrete.




Isn't it amazing the way they pumped it over. I didn't even see this until just now, since I was still nesseled in my warm covers. It was a cold 55-60 degrees this morning. Even Corey put a coat on.

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008