Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Madison has turned one!!

I cannot believe that my baby is one. Time has flown by. Take a look at our family pictures, that we actually took on her birthday. It just worked out that way, not planned. It is always a stressful event, and with Madison (and Corey and I) sick and teething, it was an extra challenge. But like the trooper she is, we managed, and I think it turned out great.

We didn't do much for that day, since it's a work day for Corey, and we're having a crazy party for her on Sunday. What were we thinking. (More me than we) Oh, well. It should be lots of fun, and a good memory. No amount of $$ can buy that. Hopefully, we'll have lots of pictures to add to the blog for those of you interested in seeing from afar.

1 comment:

Sharon Grover said...

it was a great party!! :) those pictures are just too cute!

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008