Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miscellaneous Madison

Here is Madison and I at the Hoover Dam. Already the baby has been to see some National Landmarks and she doesn't even know it. Martha, Madison, and I took our student to see the Hoover Dam. We had to go three times because we wanted to see a particular tour, and it wasn't possible the first two times we went. Long story... so by the third time, we finally got to go into the tunnels and inside of the walls of the dam. It was cool.
I think Daddy took this picture of his daughter being cute. Lately, she likes to tilt her head and look at you cute.



Daddy took this picture as well. He was feeding her, and I guess she was in a good mood, since she was smiling a lot.


Here is the family during super bowl. My Mom and I made a ton of food, we relaxed, watched a good game.



Here is Madison traveling better than first class. Look to the next posting for more info.




No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008