Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Bear Cont.

Here are the guys we hired to bail us out of trouble. When the guys dug us out before, they got some pretty bad sores on their hands and they were wiped out. This way it was done and we could still enjoy our day.

Even though I threw out my back, I managed to make my first snowman. The snow was so dry that it didn't want to stick to itself. I wish we could have skied, but the Dr. said no. I couldn't even handle Maddy, so it was good for it to have happened while I had Corey around.


Martha and J.R. stayed for three nights, and we had a blast with them. We played cards, ate food, and watched movies. They tried to go skiing, but that was the day we had to get dug out of the snow, so they didn't make it in time for their lessons. They're going to go up again before the season is out.



Here is Daddy and Maddy. We went walking around the Village and had a fabulous lunch at the Peppercorn.



This was the valley below us as we headed home. The snow level was really low.

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008