Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clint and Izzy's Halloween Party

My husband was like a 5 year old with this whole bobbing for apples thing. It was late and time to go, but could be go. NO. We had to bob for apples. He was so cute with his need to dive his head into a trough of dirty water to get an apple. Unfortunately he wasn't the winner.



Here is our blooming spring flower. I was supposed to make(finish) a mouse costume, when I ran into this costume at the Children's Place with my Mom. It was a must have when I saw the hat that went with it.



She was so overwhelmed by the people and music at the party that it was hard to get her to smile. It looks like she was miserable in the costume, but she wasn't. She was cooing and making all kinds of happy shrieking sounds throughout the evening.


We were gardeners since we sure as heck weren't going to be flowers too. :o) So here is our costumes. I bought overalls from a thrift store and sewed on patches. Found some straw hats, gloves, and some flowers and we were set.




No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008