Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The 80's Birthday Party for Patty !!

Here is Corey and I dressed to impress at an 80's prom. Originally, we weren't going to dress, then when I saw what our friends and neighbors, Hank and Jill were wearing, I jumped in the car and drove to the local thrift shop. There, with only a few hours to waste, I found this lovely 80's formal dress and shirt and wig for Corey. I still had a crimper from when I was a young girl, so we were set.
This is Patty, completely surprised about the whole event. She only received a letter that week about picking out a dress from a group of dresses and being ready that coming Sat night for dinner. Since she missed her senior prom the first time, friends through her a surprise prom for her birthday. She was the prom queen.


Here is Mac Daddy Corey at the mic. It is a good thing we don't have one of these karaoke machines of our own.



Oh, yeah. He was the 80's rocker if you didn't guess.

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008