Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Madison and Friends

Here is Miss Martha holding Madison just before she headed home. We had a very nice visit and soon she'll be helping me watch her as we teach. We are looking forward to Martha moving to Vegas, and I am looking forward to working with her.


This is Madison's first time in a pool. We went to an indoor community pool at the YMCA. I went with a friend who brought her one year old. She is a water baby. She likes the water, but was more irritated that I was interrupting her nap. So, we will wait until she's a bit older for the pool. Can you believe I bought that swim suit and she only got one use out of it before it was too small.


Here is Aunt Cristy and Cousin Brianna visiting Madison. Brianna keeps calling her "My Friend". She is so funny. One day my Mom, Bri, Madison, and I wen't to a baby show, and Madison started to cry because she was hungry. I was driving, so I wansn't going to stop, but Brianna was starting to cry because the baby was crying. So, I had to pull over and feed Madison. She has become a very sensitive little girl.

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008