Our Family

Our Family
April 29th, 2009 - Madison is 1

Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh Baby!!

Today, I woke up and headed to work. Corey got up and headed outside to continue working on the facias. I showed up and worked for about 1 hour, and got a phone call that the kids I teach, were not coming. So, I headed home and helped Corey. It was a beautiful day here in sunny Las Vegas. The storms have finally past, and the next week to come is sunny with increasing temperatures, up to 70.
As you can all see, I am very pregnant and showing. Now I cannot go anywhere without a pregnancy question. "When am I due?" "What am I having?" Then I get some strange tale about their life. It is funny how people use pregnancy to ask personal questions and tell about their lives. This was just from the Wendy's drive thru window. One of the oddest things I'd have to say about this experience, is that men are the first to say something to me about my growth, the development, and to ask questions about the baby. I have had more men (friends of Corey's, neighbors, etc.) even touch or poke my stomach. Usually, they are fathers too, and think it's cool. Either way, it's funny. Most women don't even say anything.


Here I am pitching in and using the saw. I rule !! :o)



I am now 29 weeks pregnant (7 mo) and am working a saw. This was a new thing for me, but I actually like it. I used to be so scared of the machine, and hated watching Corey use it, but now that I understand it, it's fun.

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008